Search Kanji for 匕
spoon; spoon or katakana hi radical (no. 21)
Kanji Strokes Diagram
Example Kanji lookup
- Type in [Kanji] directly, e.g.: "恋"
- [Hiragana] for KUN-reading, e.g.: "こい"
- [Katakana] for ON-reading, e.g: "レン"
- [English] for Kanji's meaning, e.g. "love"
- [Romaji] for both ON-reading and KUN-reading, e.g.: "koi"
- [hv:Âm Hán Việt] for Sino-Vietnamese reading, e.g.: "luyến"
- There are several other filters includes: [grade:number], [jlpt:number], [stroke:number], [radical:Kanji Radial]. You can combine the filters to further narrow the search. Tips: Click on "options" to open up the assist panel