Meaning of wo in Japanese
Definition of wo
Words related to wo
- (n) the harmonizing, mentally and physically, of two parties engaged in an activity
- (n) pot
- typical name for a female servant in the Edo-period
- working at night
- female with symptoms of gender identity disorder (i.e. a transvestite)
(n) wind; gas; fart
The old lady is bound to fart.
- something worthless; something not worth considering
- (prt) I wonder (sentence ending prt)
- should I? (question prt when thinking out loud); is it?
- I wish that (with a negative); I hope that
(exp) don't worry; never mind
Don't have any worries on my account.
- (exp) That was a delicious meal (said after meals); What a wonderful meal
- (n) restive horse
- unmanageable person (esp. a woman); shrew; stubborn tomboy
(adj-i) dull; uninteresting; boring; tedious
That new movie was a bummer.
insignificant; unimportant; trifling; trivial; worthless
He often uses the slightest thing as a pretext for a fight with anybody.
- absurd; foolish; silly
- useless; pointless; disappointing
- (int) heigh-hoh; heave-ho
- hold on!; just a minute
- used as a meaningless word in a song for rhythm
- (adj-na) faithful; loyal; devoted
hardworking; painstaking; diligent
She doesn't have a lazy bone in her body.
- healthy; fit
- (n, n-suf, vs) increasing
- (n, vs) uploading →Related words: アップロード
- (n) close-up →Related words: クローズアップ
- (n, vs) finishing shooting (of a film, etc.) →Related words: クランクアップ
- (n) up (i.e. of a woman's hair) →Related words: アップスタイル
- being up (i.e. leading in sports)
- warming up →Related words: ウオーミングアップ
- (n-suf) being over; being finished
- (n) cheap, easily put together cupboard, bookcase, shelves, chest, etc. made of colored plywood
- (n) fashion style for young women (brown or blond-dyed hair, gaudy clothes and accessories); gyaru subculture
- (n) cleek (golf - type of fairway wood)
- creek; waterway, including irrigation or drainage canal
- (n) condor (inc. other New World vultures of family Cathartidae)
- Andean condor (Vultur gryphus)