Meaning of 同士 in Japanese
Definition of 同士
Words related to 同士
- (n) technical works
(n) mankind; the human creature; fellow creatures
Angels watch from above as men fight amongst themselves.
Companions with the same aim, to carve out their own future, cooperate with each other.
- (n) friendly fire; killing each other by mistake
- internecine strife
- (n) pair of lovers; girlfriend and boyfriend
- (n) one's fellow workers; fellow employees
- (n) fellow students
- (n) lover; boyfriend; girlfriend; soul mate
- (exp) female bonding; bosom buddies; between women
- (exp) male bonding; between men
Sentences containing 同士
"It's the age of BL!" "bee elu?" "Yup, Boy's Love. Books and such dealing with romance between boys."