Meaning of きれる in Japanese
Definition of きれる
(v1, vi) to break; to snap; to be cut; to split; to crack
These scissors do not cut well.
to be injured
The two children pulled at the rope until it broke.
- to wear out; to be worn out
- to break; to burst; to collapse
to wear off; to stop working; to go dead
We're running out of gas.
- to expire (time limit, etc.); to run out; to become due
to run out (of stock, etc.); to be exhausted; to be used up; to be sold out; to be out of
100 meters, will they break 10 seconds?
to be broken off (e.g. of a relationship); to break up; to have severed ties; to be cut off; to be disconnected
Finally, he lost his temper.
to cut well; to be sharp
This ice is too thin to bear your weight.
- to be sharp-minded; to be keen; to be shrewd; to be quick-witted; to be able
- to be short of; to drop under (a certain figure); to beat (e.g. a record time)
- to dry off
- to curve; to veer
- to shuffle (cards)
- to get angry; to snap; to blow one's top; to lose one's temper; to flip
- (suf, v1) to be able to do completely