Meaning of you in Japanese
Definition of you
- (n) there (place relatively near listener)
- there (place just mentioned); that place
- then (of some incident just spoken of); that (of point just raised)
(pn, adj-no) that way (direction distant from the speaker, close to the listener)
Isn't this Central Driving School?
there (place distant from the speaker, close to the listener)
How are things for you up there?
that one (something close to the listener)
What is the difference between this and that?
you; your family
We will accept your conditions.
- that person (someone close to the listener)
(n) that (indicating an item or person near the listener, the action of the listener, or something on their mind); it
Should that happen, what will you do?
that time; then
That was when I was in the first year at high school, so 17 years have passed since then.
- there (indicating a place near the listener)
(n) my party; our party
The leader of our party met with the other leaders and talked about the problem.
- I; me