Meaning of love in Japanese
Definition of love
- (n) gloss; glaze
- charm; romance; love; youthfulness
- color; colour; feeling
- (n) kindness and affection; love
- (n) affection; love
(n) affection; kindness; love
Charity begins at home.
(n) feelings; emotion; sentiment
One good turn deserves another.
- compassion; sympathy
- passion; affection; love
- the way things really are; the actual situation
(n) affection; love
He seems to be bankrupt of all tender feeling.
- (n) colour; color
Who does not love wine, women and song; remains a fool his whole life long.
- appearance; look
- love; lust; sensuality; love affair; lover
- kind; type; variety
- (n) benevolence; charity; love
- (n) love; tender passion
- (n) love; attachment
(n) love; love relationship
I always thought that Shirley and Alan would get together.
My blood curdled at that sight.
- imagination; mind; heart
- desire; wish; hope; expectation
- love; affection
- feelings; emotion; sentiment; experience
(n) thoughts; opinion; (one's) discretion
It pleased God to take away my son.
- however much money you wish to give (as alms, a fee at a museum, etc.)
- fondness (for a significant other, etc.; often used teasingly); love; fancy; liking