Meaning of kyou in Japanese
Definition of kyou
- (n) imperial capital (esp. Kyoto)
- final word of an iroha-uta
- 10^16; 10,000,000,000,000,000; ten quadrillion (American); (obs) ten thousand billion (British)
- (n) interest; entertainment; pleasure
- implicit comparison (style of the Shi Jing)
(n-t) today; this day
What would you like to do today?
- these days; recently; nowadays
- (n-suf) a little over; a little more than
- powerhouse; one of the biggest; one of the most powerful
(suf) (some type of) enthusiast
He's quite crazy about golfing.
- somebody possessed of a (certain kind of) mental abnormality