Meaning of ko in Japanese
Definition of ko
(ctr) counter for articles
She can speak three languages.
- counter for military units
(ctr) counter for houses
Two hundred houses were burnt down in the fire which broke out yesterday.
We can eliminate C and D since they are irrelevant to the generation of the arcs.
- (n) hu (ancient Chinese vessel shaped like a vase, usually used to store alcohol)
Words related to ko
- (n) the harmonizing, mentally and physically, of two parties engaged in an activity
(pn, adj-no) there (place physically distant from both speaker and listener); over there; that place; yonder
A form appeared from over there.
If you just crouch a little, her crotch can just be seen flicking in and out of sight.
- that far (something psychologically distant from both speaker and listener); that much; that point →Related words: あれほど
(n) (someone else's) child
How many children do you have?
(n) child (someone else's)
Say pretty things about a person's children.
All right, sir. The salad bar is over there.
(v1) to affect a stylish air; to try to look good; to show off
He's a big show-off when girls are around.
(adj-pn) such; like this
You'd better check these points.
- (n) obsession; fixation; hangup
- determination; fastidiousness; pickiness about (trait, style, etc.)
(n) this way (direction close to the speaker or towards the speaker); this direction
Look at the boy and his dog that are coming this way.
here (place close to the speaker or where the speaker is)
Could you pass me the salt, please?
this one (something physically close to the speaker)
This costs more than that.
(pn, adj-no) I; me; we; us
This is Aya, this is Aya. Please respond.
this person (someone physically close to the speaker and of equal or higher status)
Aunt, this is Tom.
(adv) altogether; entirely
Tom has always made good in every work he has had.
(n-t) after this
Never be late for school again.
(n) hitherto; so far
So far I have been getting along well with my friends.
- (adj-i) insistent; obstinate; persistent; tenacious
- too rich (taste, etc.); fatty; heavy; greasy
- (adj-i) petty; small-minded; stingy; cheap (as in cheap shot, cheating, skirting the rules, etc.)
(n) everywhere; somewhere; approximately; that area; around there
Is she anywhere about?
(v5r) to have much trouble; to have a hard time; to not know how to handle
I had some trouble with the work.
(conj) even so; however; still; whereupon; even though; nevertheless; on the contrary; as a matter of fact; despite
As it is, I can do nothing.
- (int) heigh-hoh; heave-ho
- hold on!; just a minute
- used as a meaningless word in a song for rhythm