Meaning of ko in Japanese
Definition of ko
(ctr) counter for articles
She can speak three languages.
- counter for military units
- (pref) the late (deceased)
- (n) flour; meal; powder
(ctr) counter for houses
Two hundred houses were burnt down in the fire which broke out yesterday.
We can eliminate C and D since they are irrelevant to the generation of the arcs.
- (pref) dark; thick
- (suf) lake (in place names)
- (pref) small; little; slight
- slightly less than; just about
- somewhat; somehow
- minor (sometimes derogatory); petty
- (n) hu (ancient Chinese vessel shaped like a vase, usually used to store alcohol)
- (n) barbarian tribes surrounding ancient China