Meaning of kagi in Japanese
Definition of kagi
Words related to kagi
(n) as ... as one can
I'll help you as much as I can.
(n) duplicate key
Please bring the master key.
- pass key; master key; skeleton key
(n) temporary; ad hoc
He says things on the spur of the moment.
(n) latchkey child
From about age 6, I led the life of a latchkey kid.
(n) young tree; sapling
This tree is too young to bear fruit.
(exp) finite; limited
Death ends man's finite existence.
(n) as far as the eye can reach
As far as the eye could see, there was nothing but sand.
(exp) from what (I've) seen; given that ...
From what I've seen of the product so far, it's pretty good.
- (exp) (particularly) when ... (often in phrases like "the bus just has to be on-time when we are late"); (only) for ...; if we are restricting the discussion to...; in the particular case of
(v5r) to sniff around (looking for)
He's always anxious to pick up gossip.
- (n) style of drawing the human face, popular in the Heian period
- (n) processing trade (importing all or part of raw and auxiliary materials, parts, components, accessories, and packaging materials in bond from a foreign company, and re-exporting the finished products after processing or assembly for distribution and sale by that foreign company)
- (n) spookfish (Hydrolagus mitsukurii, species of cartilaginous fish from the Northwest Pacific)
- (n) Hydrolagus (genus of cartilaginous fish in the family Chimaeridae)