Meaning of itsumo in Japanese
Definition of itsumo
Words related to itsumo
(adv) more than usual
I went to bed later than usual.
(n) written estimate; quotation; quote
We are looking forward to receiving your quote as soon as possible.
I'll mail this questionnaire as soon as I finish.
- (n) follow-up question; related question; interpellation on related matters
- (exp) Buddhist revelation through intuitive discernment; Spiritual awakening cannot be experienced with words and letters; Spiritual enlightenment can be attained only by means of communion of mind with mind (Zen Buddhism)
- (exp) a fox is not taken twice in the same snare; there are no birds in last year's nest; there aren't always loach under the willow tree
- (n) frequently asked questions; FAQ
(exp) everybody (usu. negative nuance); everybody; every last one of them; all
Frankly, no one really stands out.
- (n) erector pili (muscle fiber attached to a hair follicle); erectores pilorum
- (exp) Good luck does not always repeat itself
- (n) question time (e.g. in parliament, diet, etc.); question period; time allowed for questions