Meaning of iru in Japanese
Definition of iru
(v1, vi) to be (of animate objects); to exist
Some have lost faith in democracy.
They're all fine, thank you.
(v1, aux-v) (after the -te form of a verb) verb indicating continuing action or state (i.e. to be ..ing, to have been ..ing)
I haven't quite finished eating.
Words related to iru
- (exp) (something) has become possible; (something) is now possible
- (n) Indianapolis 500-mile race (each year on May 30th)
- (n) enzyme-linked immunoSorbent assay (virus detection method); ELISA
- (n) Zaire (now Democratic Republic of the Congo)
- zaire (currency of the Democratic Republic of the Congo)