Meaning of aru in Japanese
Definition of aru
(adj-pn) a certain ...; some ...
I'm going to meet a certain student.
Words related to aru
(adj-i) sluggish; feel heavy; languid; dull
I feel listless and have a throbbing headache.
(v5r) to jingle; to tinkle; to whistle (kettle)
The kettle is whistling on the stove.
- (exp) (something) has become possible; (something) is now possible
- (v5r, vt) to send; to dispatch; to despatch
- to put; to move; to turn (one's head, glance, etc.)
to give (esp. to someone of equal or lower status); to let have; to present; to bestow; to confer
Don't kill off bystanders!
to make (a vehicle) go faster
to do; to undertake; to perform; to play (a game); to study
I can give you an autograph if you want.
- to run (a business); to keep; to be engaged in; to practice (law, medicine, etc.); to practise
- to have (food, drink, etc.); to eat; to drink; to smoke
to hold (a performance); to perform; to show
I had only one aim in throwing everything away to run this restaurant.
- to ease (one's mind)
- to harm; to injure; to kill →Related words: 殺る
- to have sex with →Related words: 犯る
- (v5r, vi) to live; to get by; to get along →Related words: やって行く , やって来る
- (suf, v5r) to do ... completely
- to do ... broadly; to do ... to a great distance
- (aux-v, v5r) to do ... for (someone of equal or lower status); to do ... to (sometimes with negative nuance)
- to make active efforts to ...