Meaning of 過 in Japanese
Definition of 過
Words related to 過
(exp) no more than; just; only; mere; goes no further than
She was merely stating a fact.
- (v1, vi) to pass through; to pass by; to go beyond
- to pass (i.e. of time); to elapse
- to have expired; to have ended; to be over
- to exceed; to surpass; to be above
- to be no more than ...
- (v1, vi, suf) (often used after adjective stems or the -masu stems of verbs) to be excessive; to be too much; to be too ...
(n) fault; error; indiscretion; faux pas
I view his error as insignificant.