Meaning of 蜻 in Japanese
Words related to 蜻
- (n) small wooden Japanese toy that flies when spun between the palms of one's hands
(n) mayfly; ephemeropteran
There the spider waits for small insects like butterflies and dragonflies to be trapped.
ephemerality (of human life)
The dragonfly was skimming across the water.
- dragonfly; damselfly
- (n) Orthetrum albistylum speciosum (subspecies of white-tailed skimmer)
- (n) (small) red dragonfly
- darter (dragonfly of genus Sympetrum, esp. the autumn darter, Sympetrum frequens)
- (n) happy-go-lucky fellow; an easygoing and indifferent person; a pococurante