Meaning of 続ける in Japanese
Definition of 続ける
Words related to 続ける
- (v1) to continue to do; to persist in doing
- (v1) to hold onto (for a long period); to persist in; to maintain
- (v1) to keep running
- (v1) to hit repeatedly
(v1) to keep walking
If you keep trying, you will make progress.
(v1) to gaze long at
She has been watching television for three hours.
- (v1) to stay on (e.g. at one's friends house); to remain in the same neighborhood
- (v1) to continue to increase; to continue to mount
- (v1) to continue (walking)
Sentences containing 続ける
It is difficult to keep up a conversation with someone who only says Yes and No.
Having idled jobless for a while I wavered. I'd rushed into handing in my notice but maybe I should have endured it and kept going...