Meaning of 知る in Japanese
Definition of 知る
Words related to 知る
- (exp) Those in the know, know it very well (though it isn't known to many people)
(v5r) to know each other
Like knows like.
- to exchange vows; to love each other
- (exp) to know one has enough; to be satisfied with one's lot in life
- (exp) the poor can't afford manners; only when basic needs for living are met can people spare the effort to be polite
- (exp) You don't appreciate the value of good health until you lose it
Sentences containing 知る
It is not too much to say that a man's interests are a sure guide to the real man.
The best way to know what a country is like is to go and see it with your own eyes.