Definition of 生写
- (adj-no, adj-na, n, n-pref) raw; uncooked; fresh
- natural; as it is; unedited; unprocessed
- unprotected (i.e. not wearing a condom)
- live (i.e. not recorded)
- inexperienced; unpolished; green; crude
- impudence; sauciness
- unpasteurized beer; draft beer; draught beer
- (pref) just a little; somehow; vaguely; partially; somewhat; half-; semi-
- irresponsibly; half-baked
- (n) cash
(adj-na, n, adj-no) innocent; naive; unsophisticated; inexperienced; green; wet behind the ears
As is often the case with Americans, he does not care for raw fish.
Is there any difference between the tea from Shizuoka and that from Uzi?