Definition of 方がいいの
- (n) direction; way; side; area (in a particular direction)
- side (of an argument, etc.); one's part
- type; category
- field (of study, etc.)
- indicates one side of a comparison
- way; method; manner; means
- length (of each side of a square)
(adj-i) good; excellent; fine; nice; pleasant; agreeable
Hope to see you again next year.
- sufficient (can be used to turn down an offer); ready; prepared
profitable (e.g. deal, business offer, etc.); beneficial
One day I had a phone call from a friend. "There's a nice little earner, won't you come round?" so I went to his house.
You may go on condition that you return by five.
- (suf) honorific pluralizing suffix (used only for people)
- around (the time that, etc.); about