Meaning of 担当 in Japanese
Definition of 担当
Words related to 担当
(n) person in charge (of an area of work, but not necessarily supervising other staff); person responsible; one in charge; responsible party; contact (person)
The firm has added 25 new associates to work on mergers and other deals.
- (n) State Minister in Charge of Issues of Okinawa and Northern Territories
- (n) State Minister in Charge of Economic and Fiscal Policy
- (n) State Minister in Charge of Postal Services Privatization
- (n) State Minister in Charge of Regulatory Reform
- (n) State Minister in Charge of Science and Technology Policy
- (n) drug czar; Director of the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy; ONDCP
Sentences containing 担当
Boeing's safety experts have joined others in the industry to form an international task force to try to eliminate one particular kind of air crash known as controlled flight into terrain, CFIT.
Please forward this message along with the seminar information to the appropriate managers in your firm.
This seminar will target senior marketing leaders from Japanese firms.