Meaning of 廻 in Japanese
Words related to 廻
(v5s, vt) to turn; to rotate; to gyrate
No, that's not the right way. You have to turn it the other way round.
to circulate; to send around
The salt, if you please.
- to surround
- to put something to a new use (e.g. leftovers)
- (suf, v5s) (after the -masu stem of a verb) ... around (i.e. to chase someone around)
- to dial (e.g. telephone number)
- (v5s) to invest
- to gang-rape →Related words: 輪姦す
- (n) corridor; gallery; hallway; cloister (i.e. covered walk typically circling a building or garden, esp. in a palace or place of worship)