Meaning of 冊 in Japanese
Definition of 冊
Words related to 冊
- (n) written work (esp. a bound text, as opposed to a scroll)
- a text written entirely in kana
- graphic novel (esp. one created between the 12th and 19th centuries)
- notebook (for practicing kana, drawing pictures, etc.)
- rough draft
(n) number of books
She has three times as many dictionaries as you do.
(n) several volumes (books)
I always keep several dictionaries at hand.
- (n) separate volume; extra issue; supplement; additional volume; supplementary volume