Meaning of ふだがた in Japanese
It seems that
ふだがた is an inflection
with the following forms:
- da : to be/state of being.
- が form.
- Ta form: indicates the past tense.
Definition of ふだがた
(v5r, vt) to wave; to shake; to swing
I shook my head a few times.
- to sprinkle; to throw (dice)
- to cast (actor); to allocate (work)
- to turn down (somebody); to reject; to jilt; to dump
- to abandon; to give up; to ruin
- to add kana indicating a reading of a word
- to slightly change headings; to change directions
- to extract by broiling; to prepare an infusion of; to decoct
- to carry with great vigor (e.g. a portable shrine)
- to bring up the main topic
- to replace; to substitute
- to set up a joke for somebody else