Meaning of つめつ in Japanese
It seems that
つめつ is an inflection
with the following forms:
- つ form.
Definition of つめつ
(v1, vt) to stuff into; to jam; to cram; to pack; to fill; to plug; to stop up
We've got to fill this hole with something.
(v1, vt, vi) to shorten; to move closer together
Could I have this blouse taken in, please?
- (v1, vt) to reduce (spending); to conserve
- (v1, vt, vi) to focus intently on; to strain oneself to do
- (v1, vt) to work out (details)
- (v1, vi) to be on duty; to be stationed
- (v1, vt) to corner (esp. an opponent's king in shogi); to trap; to checkmate
- to cut off (one's finger as an act of apology); to jam (one's finger in a door, etc.)
- (suf, v1) to continue ...; to keep doing ... without a break
- to do ... completely; to do ... thoroughly
- to force someone into a difficult situation by ...