Meaning of だいげんか in Japanese
It seems that
だいげんか is an inflection
with the following forms:
- げんか form.
Definition of だいげんか
(n, n-suf) stand; rack; table
Please don't place a vase on this stand.
(ctr) counter for machines, incl. vehicles
You should compare the two motorcycles.
- (n) setting (e.g. in jewellery)
- (n, n-suf, ctr) level (e.g. price level); range (e.g. after physical units); period (of time, e.g. a decade of one's life)
- (n, n-suf) charge; cost; price
- generation; age; reign
- (geol) era
- (after someone's name or title) a representative of; on behalf of; for (someone)
- used after a phone number to indicate that it is a switchboard number
- (ctr) counter for decades of ages, eras, etc.
- counter for generations (of inheritors to a throne, etc.)
- proxy application company
- (n) pronoun