Meaning of せいじてきし in Japanese
It seems that
せいじてきし is an inflection
with the following forms:
- じ form.
- て-くる form.
- し form.
Definition of せいじてきし
- (vs-i) to do
- to cause to become; to make (into); to turn (into)
- to serve as; to act as; to work as
- to wear (clothes, a facial expression, etc.)
- to judge as being; to view as being; to think of as; to treat as; to use as
- to decide on; to choose
- (vs-i, vi) to be sensed (of a smell, noise, etc.)
- to be (in a state, condition, etc.)
- to be worth; to cost
- to pass (of time); to elapse
- (suf, vs-i) verbalizing suffix (applies to nouns noted in this dictionary with the part of speech "vs")
- (aux-v, vs-i) creates a humble verb (after a noun prefixed with "o" or "go")
- to be just about to; to be just starting to; to try to; to attempt to