Meaning of こ in Japanese
Definition of こ
(ctr) counter for articles
She can speak three languages.
- counter for military units
(ctr) counter for houses
Two hundred houses were burnt down in the fire which broke out yesterday.
We can eliminate C and D since they are irrelevant to the generation of the arcs.
- (pref) small; little; slight
- slightly less than; just about
- somewhat; somehow
- minor (sometimes derogatory); petty
- (n) hu (ancient Chinese vessel shaped like a vase, usually used to store alcohol)