Meaning of こん in Japanese
Definition of こん
(n) navy blue; deep blue
The doctor was in a white gown over a blue suit.
- (n) thing; matter
- incident; occurrence; event; something serious; trouble; crisis
- circumstances; situation; state of affairs
- work; business; affair
- after an inflectable word, creates a noun phrase indicating something the speaker does not feel close to
- (n-suf) nominalizing suffix
- pretending to ...; playing make-believe ...
- (n) kun (in Chinese mythology, giant fish said to be able to turn into a bird)
- (adv-to) the sound that something makes when it is hit; with a bump
- yelp (e.g. of a fox); bark; howl