Meaning of きていき in Japanese
It seems that
きていき is an inflection
with the following forms:
- て-いく form.
Definition of きていき
(v5r, vt) to reel; to wind; to spin (thread)
I counted the days to see when it had happened.
- to turn (pages); to flip through (a book); to leaf through (a book); to consult (a dictionary); to refer to (an encyclopedia)
- to count (e.g. the days)
- to open one-by-one; to close one-by-one (e.g. shutters)
(vk, vi, aux-v) to come (spatially or temporally); to approach; to arrive
I'll come by 10.
to come back; to do ... and come back
My father insisted that I should go to see the place.
- to come to be; to become; to get; to grow; to continue
- (vk, vi) to come from; to be caused by; to derive from
- to come to (i.e. "when it comes to spinach ...")