Meaning of かんた in Japanese
It seems that
かんた is an inflection
with the following forms:
- Ta form: indicates the past tense.
Definition of かんた
(v5m, vt) to bite; to chew; to gnaw
"My teeth are too weak for apples," said the boy.
- to crash against (e.g. of waves); to break onto (shore)
- to engage (of cogs, zippers, etc.); to mesh; to fit together
- to be involved in
- to fumble one's words (during a play, broadcast, etc.); to falter with one's words
- to strongly confute; to argue down; to rebuke; to scold harshly