Meaning of えさ in Japanese
Definition of えさ
Words related to えさ
(n) elder sister
Joan is as charming as her sister.
(vocative) young lady
"Say, you, the lady over there." "Eh?" "Could you give me a bit of advice?"
- miss (referring to a waitress, etc.)
- ma'am (used by geisha to refer to their superiors)
- (n) emperor; shogun
- honored person (honoured)
- (another person's) wife
- (v5s) to give guidance; to explain clearly; to admonish; to preach
(v5r) to disappear; to vanish
The sailors perished in the sea.
- (n) having wisdom and resources; being clever and talented