Meaning of いん in Japanese
It seems that
いん is an inflection
Definition of いん
(n) yin (i.e. the negative)
Let's sit down in the shade of that tree.
unseen location (i.e. somewhere private)
Who is hiding behind the curtain?
- (n) director (of the ritsuryo-period Imperial Prosecuting and Investigating Office)
- (n) house of parliament (congress, diet, etc.)
- graduate school; postgraduate school
- (suf) institution (often medical); institutional building; government office
- (Buddh) sub-temple; minor temple building; temple; cloister
- (n) imperial palace
- title bestowed on empresses, princesses, etc.
- (suf) former (esp. of emperors, daimyos, etc.); late