Meaning of いする in Japanese
Words related to いする
(vs-s) to fall in love with; to love
Peter fell in love with the girl.
- (vs-s) to face (each other); to be facing
- to be directed toward (the future, etc.); to be in response to; to be related to
- to receive (a client, etc.)
- to compare with; to contrast with; to be in opposition with; to be opposed to
- to confront; to oppose; to compete with
Sentences containing いする
I haven't had time to do the dishes for two days; they are in a pile in the kitchen sink.
Would you please let me know when it would be convenient for us to meet?